CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

What a day!

Ok, so last night, I was up until 5 in the morning on the phonse with my two besties. I called them on the strength of us having a quick coversation, but it turned into a almost 5 hour one. haha, I love my friends! We talking about very beneficial things. We always find ways to keep each other striving toward the path of righteousness, yet still able to balance a teenage life, living the life of our inner child. We set goals for one another. Even when the task may seem tedious for one, we have faith in one another. Our plan is to have a blast this summer! Since we live in the city of Philadelphia, we want to take advantage of it to its fullest! There are tons of historical sites that we've yet to see. There are just so many things that we would like to do!! So meanwhile while we plan, I sit at the computer dead to the world tired, because lack of sleep! haha, but what the hey!

1 comments:

BintSabirah said...

Yeah, I'm was sooooooo tired this morning! Still you guys are awesome.