CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Deutschland...Germany!


I've always been a big fan of Germany! Not because my older twin brothers are from there, but I've just always been fascinated. I've heard so many good things about the country. I know people that lived there, and they said it was like the most clean place to live ever! I was so amazed that I took up the German language the first 3 years of high school. No one in my area speaks German and I'm the only one out of my friends that have a high interest in it. I would also like to learn more about the muslim communities that are rapidly growing through-out. Learning the language was very fun! Memorizing the vocab was a breeze & it also was very easy for me to pronounce. Just last night I was online looking at the hotels that are there. Talk about BEAU TI FUL! I could go on & on, but to sum it all up. ICH LIEBE DEUTCHLAND!

8 comments:

BintSabirah said...

I guess I'll send you postcards from Bo Kaap!

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

lol aww
i take german too
ive been there its beautifull
but not as multicultural as england
so i wudnt live
dere
lvoely blog habibtii
salaamz
naz

The Extravagate said...

what's with the Germany Fever used to be london .. right?

enshalla u'll have fun there

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

haha huni
do join also
our naz and aqilah blog
cz u joined my felow bloger aqilahs lil diray blog :)
shukran
salaamz
naz

nida said...

Ich auch!!!! ich vermisse es so sehr ~ :(

Deutschland hat am meisten Turkische muslime, aber auch andere rasen, nur die sind nicht denen das die islamische religion prakticiern. Sie sind am meinsten in ost und sudost deutschland!

Enschuldige mein deutsch. I habe es night in acht jahre gerschriben! Ah du meine gute! lol! Its been that long!

:)

LadyArabiyyah said...

Masha Allah, das ist sehr gut zu wissen! Es ist auch schön zu finden, jemanden, der Deutsch spricht! Ich war sehr aufgeregt Um diesen Kommentar zu lesen. Ich sagte zu mir, oh meine Güte, Deutsch! Ich kann übersetzen! haha, es war eine sehr lange Zeit!

lala said...

I think Germany has a lot of Turkish muslims, but I remember hearing something about a lot of discrimination with them. But that was all several years ago and the situation is inshAllah much improved. I hope you get a chance to visit!!

Laura said...

salam ;)
hey, im so flattered to hear that you like my country so much!!!!

take care dear.
masalamah,
Laura